ACTING FOR FILM - TEENS
We have opened up a class for teens passionate about film acting!
Classes will cover:
- Acting exercises & techniques.
- Textual analysis.
- Skills needed to act in front of a camera for film and television.
- Audition technique.
- How to access emotion and incorporate into your acting process.
- Accent training.
- Tools to develop a character.
- Film project: the integration and application of theory, tools, techniques and skills learnt, to a practical film set experience. Students work towards the filming of a short scene, to be edited and screened at a cinema. Parents and friends invited.
This is an exploratory class with the objective of giving the teens a safe space to grow their craft and discover their creativity. No exams or public performances will be scheduled.
Classes may be viewed as preparation for our adult workshops & / courses, with many teens progressing on to these at a later stage.
Please note: ACT reserves the right to change, without notice, the class structure and/or schedule and/or coach.